Saturday, March 31, 2012

clown.

now that chris works practically all the gd time, i've found myself perusing thrift stores and the library ALOT.  which reminds me i should probably take back the stack of self help and sewing books on the coffee table.  beside the point.  i was in the goodwill last night when i came across this friggin masterpiece.


it made me think about the other day when my family decided to go to this little hot dog place in kernersville called doss'.  ever been?  well the entire place is decorated in clowns.  and i don't mean just a couple clowns, like full on red noses everywhere.  anyway, my brother's girlfriend is completely anti-clown and we all conveniently forgot to tell her before we got there.  this one's for you kristan with a tan.  happy saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment